Our first Executive Programme will be held end of 2018 in Berlin.
The Boma Executive Programme is an immersive programme, aimed at understanding the many vectors of disruption coming at us, and working through tools, models, and frameworks so you can be empowered to create the future you want.
Our programmes are designed to be fully immersive, interactive and focused on real world challenges and opportunities. By connecting with like-minded participants and sharing peer wisdom you’ll gain knowledge and perspectives from other industries and angles.
WHAT SHOULD I EXPECT?
The programme will drive you to understand the effects of trends like emerging technologies, geopolitical shifts, cultural transformation and more on your future strategy.
At the end of the programme, attendees will have a robust, future-focused strategy, and will be prepared to take action.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is designed for people who are in a position to implement change within their organisation, whether that organisation is a large corporate, a start-up, a non-profit, or a government agency. If you:
- are aware that the future has no simple answers
- have heard about exponential technologies and are asking yourself “So what? Now what?”
- are wondering how we thrive in a future that looks nothing like today
- are ready to embrace complexity and think about how your actions can support wider societal changes
- want to work towards outcomes and tangible results